Fhats Casino is a South African online casino player’s best guide to online casino bonuses. South African players who want to know how to find the best casino bonuses, how to claim them, and how to use them to one’s advantage should follow the advice on this page.
Casino Bonuses Defined
Casino bonuses are gifts of bonus money that online casinos give away either to welcome newly registered players or to reward loyal real money players. Bonuses serve as marketing tools, benefiting both casinos and players. They expand an online casino’s player base while attracting new players and encouraging existing ones to continue wagering.
Top Rated South African Bonus Casinos:
Click on any of the casinos listed below for a full casino review.
Types of Bonuses
Online casinos offer several types of bonuses and here are some of the most popular varieties.
- No Deposit Bonuses – Players love no-deposit bonuses because they do not have to make a qualifying deposit to claim them. Most South African casinos do not offer no deposit bonuses on direct sign-up. Players need to sign up through affiliate sites and input the relevant bonus code in order to claim them.
- Deposit Bonuses – These are also known as match bonuses in the online casino gaming world. The most popular variety of deposit bonus is the first depositor match bonus, given away as a percentage of players’ first deposit amounts. Usually, this is a 100% up to R100 bonus, which means that players’ deposits will be doubled.
Match bonuses are also given away as rewards for loyalty or as parts of promotions. The reload bonus, which is given away on subsequent deposits, is also a variety of deposit bonus.
- Free Spins – Some casinos do not give away bonus money. Instead, they give away a specific number of free spins on featured slots.
- Refer-a-friend Bonuses – Some South African online casinos reward players for referring friends to the site. As soon as the friend signs up for real money play and makes a deposit, the online casino rewards the referring player with bonus money.
Are Bonuses Really Free?
As smart South African players might have correctly guessed, there is no free lunch at South African online casinos. The bonuses are not free money that players can withdraw and take home.
Online casinos give them away to encourage players to wager real money on the casino games, and that’s how players are supposed to use them. Bonuses should be used to place wagers and win prizes if possible. The bonus amount and the winnings can be withdrawn only when players satisfy the wagering conditions.
As previously mentioned, players cannot withdraw their bonus amounts and winnings until and unless they satisfy the wagering conditions.
- This means that players must rollover their bonus amounts or bonus plus deposit amounts a certain number of times and within a specific deadline before they can request a payout.
- If they request payout before satisfying the wagering conditions, they will have to forfeit their winnings.
- Bonuses can be used on any game or specified games at the online casino. However, players should note that all games do not contribute equally to bonus clearance.
- Players should never claim a bonus until and unless they have read and thoroughly understood the wagering terms and conditions.
Tips to Claim Bonuses
Here are some tips that will help players claim the best bonuses.
- Fhats Casino is a great source of bonus information for South African players. We research bonus offers carefully before listing them on our pages. The bonuses we recommend are not only the biggest, but also easy to clear.
- Players should remember that the biggest bonuses are not always the best. They may be associated with terms and conditions that are very difficult to meet.
- Players can always claim better and bigger bonuses if they sign up through affiliate sites.
- South African casinos never force players to accept a bonus. Players can always refuse a bonus if they do not wish to receive it.
Q1: What are bonus codes?
A: Bonus codes are a combination of letters and numbers that players need to input while claiming an online casino bonus. Online casinos require players to input a bonus code to identify the affiliate who had referred them. Bonus codes also serve the purpose of differentiating among the various bonus offers at the online casino.
Q2: Are bonuses worth it?
A: This depends entirely on the player. There are several players who have used bonuses to build a huge casino bankroll. It depends entirely on the player, the bonus, the casino, and the bonus terms and conditions.
Q3: Can I use my bonus to play any game at the online casino?
A: Yes, you can … unless the casino says otherwise. While some casinos allow players to use their bonuses on any game they please, some allow players only to use bonuses on a specific collection of games. While you can use your bonus to play any game of your choice at the online casino, you must remember that all games do not contribute equally towards bonus clearance.
Q4: Are bonuses available to mobile players?
A: The same bonus offers available to online players are also available to mobile players. In fact, some casinos offer special, exclusive bonuses to mobile players.
Q5: Can I withdraw my bonus amount?
A: Yes, you can, but only after satisfying the wagering requirements. If you try to withdraw your bonus before satisfying the wagering requirements, you will have to forfeit it. At some casinos, the bonus is ‘sticky.’ This means that you can never withdraw the bonus amount, but only the prizes won while using it.