Online casinos try to expand their player base and earn customer loyalty by offering a wide range of bonuses. Giving away bonuses is the best marketing strategy employed by online casinos as they benefit not only the casinos, but also the gamblers. While bonuses serve the purpose of helping casinos expand their customer base, they help smart gamblers build large casino bankrolls.
Top Rated South African Match Bonus Casinos:
Click on any of the casinos listed below for a full casino review.
Match Bonuses Defined
Match bonuses are gifts of real money given away on players’ deposits. Online casinos give away percentages of players’ deposits as bonuses.
For example, Yebo casino is giving away a match bonus of 150% up to R2,250 on their first deposit amounts. Players have to deposit a specific amount and the online casino will match it 150%.
Types of Match Bonuses
Online casinos give away several types of match bonuses as follows:
- First Depositor Match Bonus – This is the most popular variety of match bonus at online casinos. Usually, online casinos give away first deposit bonuses of 100% up to R100. This means that players who deposit R100 will receive a bonus of R100, making it a total of R200 in their accounts.
- Composite Bonuses – These are bonus offers running into thousands of Rands, spread over the first three or more deposits. For example, Yebo Casino offers a composite bonus of R12,000, spread over players’ first three deposits.
- Reload Bonuses – Many South African online casinos give away match bonuses every time players reload their accounts.
- Monthly/weekly Bonuses – These are match bonuses given away on players’ first deposit of the week or month.
- Payment Bonuses – These are special match bonuses of 10% or 15% given away to players who use certain banking methods to fund their accounts.
Match Bonuses – Terms and Conditions
Here are a few points South African players must keep in mind while claiming a bonus.
Read the Terms and Conditions: Read all the fine print associated with a bonus offer before claiming it to avoid future disappointment. Players who do not understand the terms properly can take the help of a customer care representative.
- Understand Wagering Terms: Players cannot withdraw their bonus amount or the prizes won while using the bonus money until and unless they satisfy the wagering conditions. This means that players have to rollover their bonus amount or bonus plus deposit amounts a specific number of times before they can request payout.
- For example, Yebo Casino has a wagering requirement of x40 on their bonus plus deposit amount. In other words, players have to wager forty times their bonus plus deposit amounts on the casino games before they can qualify to make a payout.
- Deadlines: Players cannot take their own sweet time to clear the bonus. Online casinos require players to clear their bonus within the specified time. At Yebo Casino, it is 30 days.
- Excluded Games: All games at the online casino do not contribute 100% towards clearing the bonus. A list of casino games and exactly how much they contribute towards fulfilling the wagering requirements is given in fine print on the casino’s terms and conditions page.
Match Bonus FAQs
Q1: Do I have to claim a match bonus?
A: Not a single online casino recommended at Fhats Casino forces players to claim a match bonus. You can claim a match bonus only if you want to. If you feel that it is not worth it, you can always opt out of it. Just contact the online casino’s customer care and let them know that you are not interested in receiving the match bonus.
Q2: Can I really profit from a match bonus?
A: Many casino players have successfully transformed their match bonuses into enormous casino bankrolls. In spite of the wagering terms associated with bonuses, you can still get the most of them. Read all the fine print and develop strategies on how to best use your bonus.
Q3: Can I use my match bonus to play any game?
A: You can use your bonus to play any game at the online casino. However, you must understand that you need to clear your bonus in order to withdraw it, and not all games will help you clear your bonus. Again, you must read the fine print to understand exactly how much each game will help you satisfy the wagering requirements.
Q4: What if I try to make a withdrawal before satisfying the wagering conditions?
A: If you attempt to do this, you will have to forfeit your bonus amount and whatever you have won using it.
Q5: Are match bonuses available to all players?
A: Casinos have their own bonus terms and conditions. Some casinos do not offer bonuses to players who use certain banking methods or reside in certain countries.