South Africa is quite friendly towards online gambling, having legalized online sports betting, online horse betting, and online lottery gaming. Although laws related to online casino and online poker are rather vague, there is not a single South African law that prohibits South African residents from signing up at offshore online casinos and wagering real money. As a result, a number of operators from different parts of the world cater to the online gambling requirements of South African players and allow them to play in Rands.
Top Rated South African Rand Casinos:
Click on any of the casinos listed below for a full casino review.
Finding a Rand Casino
Any South Africa facing online casino is a Rand casino as it allows South African players to deposit funds and withdraw winnings in Rands. Players can wager in Rands and win attractive prizes in Rands. These Rand casinos welcome players with Rand bonuses and offer rewards for loyalty in Rands.
Finding a Rand casino shouldn’t be difficult as Fhats Casino has done all the hard work of researching the casinos and handpicking the best of the best of them.
Here are some factors that South African players should take into consideration before signing up for real money play at an online casino.
- Licensing and Ownership: The best Rand casinos are not always the ones that have been in existence for several years. New casinos can also offer excellent gaming services if they are owned by gambling companies that have years of experience in the online gambling industry. Players should therefore research the ownership of a casino before signing up.
The best Rand casinos are also licensed by well-known gambling jurisdictions such as Curacao and Gibraltar.
- Payment Methods: A Rand casino always offers payment methods that are convenient for South African players. Players can fund their accounts and withdraw winnings in Rands.
- Bonuses and Promotions: The welcome bonuses and other bonus and cash back offers at a Rand casino are always in Rands. These casinos reward players with loyalty points for wagering activities and players can later redeem these points for real money in Rands. Some casinos also offer refer-a-friend bonuses in Rands. Players can wager in Rands and win enormous jackpots in Rands.
- Customer Services: The customer service at Rand casinos is especially friendly towards South African players. The best Rand casinos have Live Chat facilities and toll-free telephone numbers for South African gamblers.
- Software: Rand casinos are powered by excellent software, featuring amazing games and large jackpots.
- Security: Rand casinos always give top priority to security. They implement the latest encryption, firewall, and anti-fraud technology to protect player details and financial transactions. South African players can rest assured that their Rands are safe at these casinos.
Bonus Offers at Rand Casinos
Rand casinos offer some amazing bonuses, such as the following:
- No Deposit Bonuses – New players can look forward to no-deposit bonuses in the form of free spins or bonus money at Rand casinos.
- First Depositor Bonus – Rand casinos always reward first depositors with generous first depositor cash-match bonuses.
- Composite Bonuses – Some casinos offer enormous welcome packages running into thousands of Rands. These bonuses are spread over players first few deposits.
- Reload Bonuses – Rand casinos sometimes offer bonuses every time players reload their accounts.
- Weekly and Monthly Bonuses – Rand casinos also offer bonuses on players’ first deposits of the week or month.
- Loyalty Bonuses – Players can also grab special bonuses depending on their loyalty level at the online casino.
In brief, South African players can claim almost every type of bonus available to players from the rest of the world.
Banking Information for South African Players
Although players can play for free at Rand casinos, they will have to deposit real money into their accounts and play for real money in order to win the real money jackpots. Players can deposit funds using any of the banking method offered at Rand casinos.
Banking at a Rand casino is safe and secure as these casinos implement the latest firewall and encryption technology to protect players’ private information. Rand casinos also have strong privacy policies that prevent them from sharing players’ personal information with any third party.
South African players can fund their accounts in Rands using the following methods:
- Credit cards
- Debit Cards
- MyCitadel Wallet
- Bank Transfer
- Wire Transfer
To get started at a Rand Casino
- Visit the Rand casino and register a real play account
- Deposit funds into your account using any of the above banking methods
- Start playing for real money and win big jackpots